The Patagonia's elegant exterior welcomes you with a gated front courtyard. This home can be designed to accommodate up to 5 bedrooms. A centralized award winning kitchen opens to the gathering room allowing everyone to visit without overcrowding. Savor a nice meal in the café and step outside to enjoy the outdoors from the covered patio.
Explore the Floor Plan
- $739,990 Starting From
- $3,442/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3244 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Smart Home Technology: Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in two locations
- Smart Home Technology: Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- 12’ Ceilings in Foyer and Gathering Room
- Decorative Skip-Trowel Drywall Finish
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- The Patagonia features a spacious gathering room adjacent to the kitchen and café, plus optional bedroom or guest suite. This home design also features a formal dining room, a den, and a flex room. The 3-car garage provides room for storage and toys.
- Open Great Room for Entertaining
- 3 Car Garage
- Optional Guest Suite with Living Area
- Engineered roof truss system
- MasterCraft® Recessed Maple Cabinets
- Chef Kitchen Layout with Granite Countertop and Backsplash
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vent hood Stainless Steel
- Home Energy Rating System
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Low-E windows
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Lennox® 93% efficient Energy Star furnace
- Build Green New Mexico Certified
- Large Outdoor Covered Patio
- Choice of Pueblo or Contemporary Architecturally Designed Exterior Elevations
- 18”x18” Tile Flooring in Wet Areas
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired