The Patagonia's elegant exterior welcomes you with a gated front courtyard. This home can be designed to accommodate up to 5 bedrooms. A centralized award winning kitchen opens to the gathering room allowing everyone to visit without overcrowding. Savor a nice meal in the café and step outside to enjoy the outdoors from the covered patio.
Explore the Patagonia Floor Plan
Step inside this home to see the life-tested home designs with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live. This digital representation may vary slightly from actual home offered*.
- $776,990 Starting From
- $3,501/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3244 Sq. Ft.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Customize Your Home
- Smart Home Technology: Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in two locations
- Smart Home Technology: Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- 12’ Ceilings in Foyer and Gathering Room
- Decorative Skip-Trowel Drywall Finish
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- The Patagonia features a spacious gathering room adjacent to the kitchen and café, plus optional bedroom or guest suite. This home design also features a formal dining room, a den, and a flex room. The 3-car garage provides room for storage and toys.
- Open Great Room for Entertaining
- 3 Car Garage
- Optional Guest Suite with Living Area
- MasterCraft® Recessed Maple Cabinets
- Chef Kitchen Layout with Granite Countertop and Backsplash
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vent hood Stainless Steel
- Engineered roof truss system
- Home Energy Rating System
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Low-E windows
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Lennox® 93% efficient Energy Star furnace
- Build Green New Mexico Certified
- Large Outdoor Covered Patio
- Choice of Pueblo or Contemporary Architecturally Designed Exterior Elevations
- 18”x18” Tile Flooring in Wet Areas
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired