The versatile Catalina offers up to 4 bedrooms with an open flow-through kitchen and café overlook the gathering room, offering ideal space for entertaining and everyday living. Sliding glass doors in the gathering room offer natural light and flow to the covered patio. Options for this plan include a guest suite or den which can easily become a home office.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Catalina to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $689,990 Starting From
- $3,471/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2669 Sq. Ft.
- 12’ Ceilings in Foyer and Gathering Room
- Decorative Skip-Trowel Drywall Finish
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Smart Home Technology: Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in two locations
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- Smart Home Technology: Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- New Catalina home design offers an exquisite floorplan with a guest suite, 3-car garage, and huge sliding glass door in the gathering room leading to a covered patio. Enjoy 12 ft. ceilings and a designer kitchen with granite counters & gas appliances
- Optional Guest Suite with Living Area
- 3 Car Garage
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- 2"x 6" exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Build Green NM Silver Certified Homes
- Lennox® 93% efficient Energy Star furnace
- Low-E windows
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Chef Kitchen Layout with Granite Countertop and Backsplash
- MasterCraft® Recessed Maple Cabinets
- Vent hood Stainless Steel
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® Stainless Steel Appliances
- 18”x18” Tile Flooring in Wet Areas
- Choice of Pueblo or Contemporary Architecturally Designed Exterior Elevations
- Large Outdoor Covered Patio
- Engineered roof truss system
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- Large Owner's Suite with optional bow window
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired