The versatile Catalina offers up to 4 bedrooms with an open flow-through kitchen and café overlook the gathering room, offering ideal space for entertaining and everyday living. Sliding glass doors in the gathering room offer natural light and flow to the covered patio. Options for this plan include a guest suite or den which can easily become a home office.
Explore the Catalina Floor Plan
Step inside this home to see the life-tested home designs with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live. This digital representation may vary slightly from actual home offered*.
- $1,000,990 Starting From
- $4,338/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2669 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- MasterCraft® Recessed Maple Cabinets
- Chef Kitchen Layout with Granite Countertop and Backsplash
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vent hood Stainless Steel
- Smart Home Technology: Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in two locations
- Smart Home Technology: Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- 12’ Ceilings in Foyer and Gathering Room
- Decorative Skip-Trowel Drywall Finish
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- New Catalina home design offers an exquisite floorplan with a guest suite, 3-car garage, and huge sliding glass door in the gathering room leading to a covered patio. Enjoy 12 ft. ceilings and a designer kitchen with granite counters & gas appliances
- Optional Guest Suite with Living Area
- 3 Car Garage
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- Large Outdoor Covered Patio
- Choice of Pueblo or Contemporary Architecturally Designed Exterior Elevations
- Home Energy Rating System
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Low-E windows
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Lennox® 93% efficient Energy Star furnace
- Build Green New Mexico Certified
- Engineered roof truss system
- 18”x18” Tile Flooring in Wet Areas
- Large Owner's Suite with optional bow window
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired