The first floor of the Fifth Avenue impresses with open concept living at its finest. The beautiful island kitchen has an abundance of cabinet and counterspace overlooking the gathering room and dining area, ideal for entertaining family and friends. The owner’s suite is located on the second floor, and features a bathroom with dual sinks and a separate soaking tub and shower. The secondary bedrooms are also upstairs making this home ideal for growing families.
- 9' first floor ceilings
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Vinyl floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Wood shelving
- Flexible den/office on first floor
- Pulte Planning Center
- Loft great for game night
- Birch cabinets
- Laminate countertops with 4" backsplash
- Whirlpool® electric self-cleaning range
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® range hood standard clean combination
- 4 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Birch cabinet with raised vanities
- Cultured marble surrounds in master bathroom
- Cultured marble with integral dual sinks in master bathroom
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Engineered roof truss system
- Birch medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-year Protection against leaks
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Build Green NM Silver Certified
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- HERS Rating of 65 or better
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-50 ceiling insulation
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .