Natural light flows through the Yucca, with two-story ceilings at the gathering room and amazing window space. The first floor owner’s suite is conveniently located near the open kitchen and cafe, perfect for the morning rush. The second floor features three bedrooms and flexible living space, great for a home office or guests. The back patio allows for dining al fresco with friends and family.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Yucca to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $348,990 Starting From
- $1,870/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2734 Sq. Ft.
- Cultured marble vanity top
- Moen® chrome lever faucets
- Pedestal sink in powder bath (per plan)
- Tub/Shower combination
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Sea Gull Lighting®
- Wood shelving in pantry, closets, and laundry
- The versatile Yucca home design features a bright and open gathering room, up to 7 bedrooms, and an expansive loft, perfect for kids. The owner’s suite is situated on the main level and features a private bath and walk-in closet.
- 14 SEER Lennox® refrigerated air conditioner
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Green Build New Mexico- Silver Certified
- HERS rating of 60 or lower
- Low VOC Sherwin Williams® paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Attached garage with garage door opener prewire
- Coach light at garage (per plan)
- Covered patio
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Side yard access gate
- Birch recessed cabinets
- Granite counter tops with 4” backsplash
- Moen® chrome single handle faucet
- Whirlpool® stainless steel appliances including: Microwave/hood combination Self-cleaning electric range Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities
- Birch medicine cabinet
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware
- Cultured marble shower surround
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks
- Enclosed Shower with seat and cultured marble surrounds
- Moen® chrome lever faucets
- 1 year General Workmanship and Materials Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Leak Protection Warranty
- Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in owner’s suite and gathering room
- Smart Home Technology Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- Shaw® carpet
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry, cafe and entry
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired