Families appreciate the versatility of the two-story Monza, with as many as four bedrooms, including a first-floor owner’s suite, plus an optional additional private suite with full bath. The kitchen (available in three styles) with sunlit café adjoins an inviting gathering room, and creates ideal space for entertaining guests. An optional game room is perfect for family movie nights, and an optional covered patio with fireplace allows you to dine al fresco on mild desert evenings.
- $281,990 Starting From
- $1,486/mo Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 3-5 Bathrooms
- 3048 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The well-appointed Monza is known for its main level owner’s suite abundant space and storage throughout. 9-foot ceilings on the first and second floors add openness to this home. The spacious kitchen features handcrafted maple cabinetry and elegant and durable granite slab countertops. The open to below space can be a suite or game room.Request Info
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Vinyl floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Wood shelving in closets
- Open loft with optional game room and balcony
- Second floor guest suite
- Birch cabinet with raised vanity in owner's bath
- Cultured marble with integral dual sinks in owner's bath
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Merillat® raised colony birch cabinetry
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- 2'x6' exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- HERS rating of 60 or better
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- NM Build Green Silver Certified
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Engineered roof truss system
- Taexx® Pest Defense System built-in
- Structural integrity for 10 years
- Birch Merillat® cabinets
- Laminate countertops with 4" backsplash
- Whirlpool® electric range
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® range/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- 4 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- 8' exterior doors
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Fully Xeriscape front yards with automatic drip system and timer
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-year Protection again leaks
- Birch medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- Optional expanded owner's walk-in closet
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .