This one-story Manzanita helps empty nesters and growing families alike make the most of every square foot. The kitchen overlooks the café and gathering room, with a bar top perfect for meals on the go or drinks with friends. The owner’s suite features a spacious walk-in closet with plenty of storage room. The secondary bedrooms are perfect for guests, and the flexible living space works the way you need, with options for a den or additional bedroom.
- $238,990 Starting From
- $1,259/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2001 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Manzanita's spacious kitchen overlooks the café and gathering room and offers easy access to the covered patio, perfect for entertaining. Enjoy durable and low maintenance 12x12 tile flooring in the entryway, kitchen, and owner's bath.Request Info
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-year Protection again leaks
- 4 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- 8' exterior doors
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- 12’x18’ covered patio in backyard
- Fully Xeriscape front yards with automatic drip system and timer
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- 2'x6' exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- HERS rating of 60 or better
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- NM Build Green Silver Certified
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Birch Merillat® cabinets
- Laminate countertops with 4" backsplash
- Whirlpool® electric range
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® range/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- Kitchen island
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Vinyl floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Wood shelving in closets
- 17’x25’ great room
- Engineered roof truss system
- Taexx® Pest Defense System built-in
- Structural integrity for 10 years
- Birch cabinet with raised vanity in owner's bath
- Cultured marble with integral dual sinks in owner's bath
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Merillat® raised colony birch cabinetry
- Birch medicine cabinet in master bathroom
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 3 Neighborhood(s) nearby .