The Starwood is a 2-story inviting and functional floor plan, featuring an oversized kitchen that extends to the gathering room, ideal for everyday living and entertaining space. If your family requires additional space for organization or a quiet homework space, the Starwood offers a Pulte Planning Center® adjacent to the kitchen. Additional options for the Starwood include a Game Room and Secondary Suite.
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Wood shelving in closets
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Open Gathering Room Offering Indoor/Outdoor Living
- Optional Media Room
- Optional Guest Suite with Bath
- 3 Car Garage
- Birch Merillat® cabinets
- Laminate countertops with 4” backsplash
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- 3 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exterior & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Green Build New Mexico Silver Certified
- HERS Rating of 65 or better
- Lennox 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-E Windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Watersense-certified Moen® fixtures
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in master bath
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks in master bathroom
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks
- Maple medicine cabinets in master bathrooms
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities in master bath
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .