The Patagonia's beautiful exterior welcomes you with a front courtyard. Depending on your family’s needs, the Patagonia can be designed to accommodate up to 6 bedrooms. A centralized open kitchen and gathering room allow everyone to visit without overcrowding. Savor a nice meal in the café and step outside to enjoy the outdoors from the covered patio. Options for this plan include a bonus room and guest suite.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Patagonia and see how Pulte has more life built in. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- $371,990 Starting From
- $2,029/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3139 Sq. Ft.
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Watersense-certified Moen® fixtures
- Wood shelving in closets
- 10’ first floor ceilings
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities
- Open Great Room for Entertaining
- 3 Car Garage
- Optional Guest Suite with Living Area
- 3 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exterior & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Granite countertops with 4” backsplash and undermount sinks
- KitchenAid® range hood
- Whirlpool® 36” electric glass cooktop
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/oven wall combination
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Green Build New Mexico Silver Certified
- HERS Rating of 60 or better
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- Programmable thermostat control
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in master bath
- Maple medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks in master bathroom
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .