The Gardengate is a versatile floor plan providing plenty of open space, perfect for everyday living. The kitchen opens up to the gathering room and includes a small café to enjoy casual meals. Step outside to relax in the backyard under a covered patio. Options for this plan include a Pulte Planning Center, offering extra space for organization, plus a 4th bedroom for additional family or guests.
- $281,990 Starting From
- $1,522/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2286 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Gardengate floor plan is known for its flexible living space and exquisite design, and features elegant tile flooring and granite countertops. A Pulte Planning Center® located off the kitchen offers organization. If you’re in need of an extra bedroom, the 3-car tandem garage can be transformed into a suite for overnight guests or family members.Request Info
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Green Build New Mexico Silver Certified
- HERS Rating of 60 or better
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- 3 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exterior & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Watersense-certified Moen® fixtures
- Wood shelving in closets
- 3 Car Tandem Garage
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Laminate countertops with 4” backsplash
- Pulte Planning Center
- Open Gathering Room for Entertaining
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- Programmable thermostat control
- 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in master bath
- Maple medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks in master bathroom
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .