The Cimarron is an impressive two-story home with a curved staircase and grand foyer. Large sliding glass doors from the gathering room make the Cimarron ideal for indoor/ outdoor living. Enjoy both a formal dining room and the nook, located just off the kitchen, and perfect for casual meals. The flexible design allows for an optional first floor guest suite or casita, or an upstairs media room.
- $417,990 Starting From
- $2,255/mo Starting From
- 5-8 Bedrooms
- 3-6 Bathrooms
- 4267 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The two story Cimarron is known for elegant and functional details, including a grand foyer with curved staircase, and its culinary kitchen. The kitchen offers premium Whirlpool® stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. Enhance your living space and option a guest suite with living area, or enjoy extra garage storage.Request Info
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Watersense-certified Moen® fixtures
- Wood shelving in closets
- 10’ first floor ceilings
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities
- 3 Car Tandem Garage
- Large Upstairs Loft & Tech Room
- 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- Programmable thermostat control
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in master bath
- Maple medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Green Build New Mexico Silver Certified
- HERS Rating of 60 or better
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- 3 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exterior & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Optional Courtyard with Gate
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks in master bathroom
- Granite countertops with 4” backsplash and undermount sinks
- KitchenAid® range hood
- Whirlpool® 36” electric glass cooktop
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/oven wall combination
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .