The versatile Catalina offers up to 4 bedrooms, with plenty of space for busy families. The open flow-through kitchen and café overlook the gathering room, offering ideal space for entertaining and everyday living. Sliding glass doors in the gathering room offer natural light and flow to the covered patio. Options for this plan include a guest suite or den which can easily become a home office.
- $341,990 Starting From
- $1,845/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2669 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Catalina floor plan includes a spacious kitchen with a walk-in pantry, granite countertops, and elegant cabinet crown moulding. The kitchen opens to a large gathering room, making this home perfect for entertaining. Upgrade your kitchen to a culinary layout with an executive island for maximum appeal.Request Info
- Granite countertops with 4” backsplash and undermount sinks
- KitchenAid® range hood
- Whirlpool® 36” electric glass cooktop
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/oven wall combination
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Watersense-certified Moen® fixtures
- Wood shelving in closets
- 10’ first floor ceilings
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities
- Optional Guest Suite with Living Area
- 3 Car Garage
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Green Build New Mexico Silver Certified
- HERS Rating of 60 or better
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- Programmable thermostat control
- 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Cultured marble shower surrounds in master bath
- Maple medicine cabinet in master bathroom
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks in master bathroom
- Large Owner's Suite with optional bay window
- 3 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exterior & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .