Montecito Vistas is a vibrant community offering new homes in Albuquerque’s premier Volcano Vista School district. With thoughtful one- and two-story home designs and numerous amenities like pocket parks, multi-use trails and easy access to everyday conveniences, Montecito Vistas creates the perfect place for those looking for a home in Albuquerque, NM.
Tour our new homes at Montecito Vistas
Contact Tiffany to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Montecito Vistas.
Call or text 505-405-4454
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Montecito Vistas homes are in the highly desirable Volcano Vista High school district rated 9 out of 10 by GreatSchools.org
- Large community park with play structures
- Surrounded by open space and the historic Petroglyph National Monument with walking and biking trails
- Low Property Tax / No Public Improvement District (PID) Tax
- Your new home is conveniently located near grocery, shopping, entertainment and eateries
- 20 Minutes to Albuquerque International Airport for vacation time or picking up visitors
- Minutes to Taylor Ranch Community Center with an endless amount of family-friendly activities in Albuquerque
- 15 Mintues to Downtown Albuquerque, great for the professional or recreation seeker
- Sandia Mountain views are accented with beautiful Albuquerque sunsets
- Pulte Homes Albuquerque communities offer quick access to major thoroughfares. Montecito Vistas is close to Paseo del Norte, Montano Road and I-40.
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
Receive up to $2,000 toward your new Pulte Home. It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community: teachers, nurses, first responders, and veterans. See a sales consultant for details.View Program Details
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(12) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More