The Ridgeview makes a great first impression. The open floor plan offers four spacious bedrooms on the second floor with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, two and a half luxurious bathrooms, and a sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen that flows through to the gathering room and café. The options for the Ridgeview include a Pulte Planning Center® to help you stay organized and an optional suite for guests.
It's in the Details
The Ridgeview floor plan stands out for its spacious owner’s suite with an oversized walk-in closet. Beautiful countertops accentuate the owner’s bath giving it a polished look. The stunning kitchen opens to a large gathering room making this home perfect for entertaining. Extra garage space can convert to storage or a convenient Pulte Planning Center® off the kitchen.Request Info
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Wire shelving in closets
- Game Room- Great Space for Family Game Nights!
- 3 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx Pest Defense System
- 3 Car Tandem Garage
- Big Covered Patio
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities at master bath
- Birch medicine cabinets in master bathrooms
- Cultured marble shower surround in master bath
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-50 frame wall insulation
- Build Green New Mexico Silver Certified
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Watersense-certified Moen® fixtures
- Engineered roof truss system
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
- Maple cabinets
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .