The Gardengate is a versatile floor plan providing plenty of open space, perfect for everyday living. The kitchen opens up to the gathering room and includes a small café to enjoy casual meals. Step outside to relax in the backyard under a covered patio. Options for this plan include a Pulte Planning Center®, offering extra space for organization, plus a 4th bedroom for additional family or guests.
- $266,990 Starting From
- $1,636/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2286 Sq. Ft.
- Maple cabinets
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Wood shelving in pantry, closets and laundry
- The Gardengate features an abundance of open space, with the convenience of a Pulte Planning Center® adjacent to the kitchen and gathering room.
- Den- Great for a Home Office
- Pulte Planning Center
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- AMSCO® vinyl low-E windows
- Build Green New Mexico Silver Certified
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Honeywell™ programmable thermostat
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC Sherwin Williams® paint
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Attached garage with garage door opener prewire
- Boral® Tile Roof
- Enclosed rear yard with side access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Synthetic stucco exteriors
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- 3 Car Tandem Garage
- Cultured marble shower surround in master bath
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks
- Maple cabinets with raised vanities at master bath
- Maple medicine cabinets in master bathrooms
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Engineered roof truss system
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .