Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Come home to outdoor living in Andalucia, with walking distance to the Rio Grande River and Bosque Preserve and private access to miles of biking and walking trails. Centrally located in the heart of Albuquerque with easy access to Montano Blvd and Paseo del Norte, Andalucia provides Life-Tested® single story home designs with flexible living spaces and energy efficiency in every home.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Adjacent to the Bosque Preserve and Rio Grande River with direct access to miles of walking and biking trails
- Located in a highly desirable neighborhood nestled in the La Luz master plan with easy access to Coors Blvd, Montano Blvd, Paseo del Norte and I-40
- Easy access to major employment and downtown
- Albuquerque Ranked Top Recreation Cities in the U.S. (12th-WalletHub)
- 15 Minutes to Albuquerque International Sunport
- New Single Story Plans that offer Unique & Innovative Designs
- 20 Minutes to Kirtland AFB
- No P.I.D. Tax
- Just minutes from the Cottonwood Mall for shopping, movies and dining
- Great eateries including Jinja, M'Tucci's Kitchina, Dion's Pizza, Starbuck's, WisePies, Applebees and much more.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
1 Home Remains
Only one home remains at Andalucia. Call 505-341-8581 to schedule a tour today!View Home
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article