The attractive Greenwich condo features a kitchen built for entertaining, complete with 42” maple cabinets, Whirlpool® appliances and designer touches. Featuring open access to the dining and living areas, this space is ideal for hosting family and friends. With two bedrooms, including an owner’s suite with a walk-in closet, as well as an optional loft, there is more than enough room for growing families to spread out and feel at home in the Greenwich.
- Dexter Corona® locks
- Partial brick facade
- Steel raised panel garage door
- Therma Tru® fiberglass front entry door
- Typar housewrap
- 42" maple cabinets
- Kohler® Sterling™ stainless steel undermount sink
- Laminate countertops
- Moen® faucet
- Whirlpool® free standing, self cleaning gas range
- Whirlpool® tall tub dishwasher
- 100-125 AMP electrical service (per plan)
- 50-gallon high efficiency electric hot water heater
- Washer and electric dryer hook-ups
- 9' first floor ceilings
- closets with ventilated, vinyl coated shelving
- Craftmaster 6-panel interior doors
- Designer Kichler™ lighting fixtures
- The Greenwich offers open living spaces and as well as the opportunity to customize the bedroom level with a 3rd bedroom or den to meet your lifestyle.
- Irrigation system
- Professionally designed landscape
- Insulated Low-E glass windows
- R-13 wall isulation, R-38 attic insulation
- Water saver toilets and shower heads
- Shaw® carpet throughout living areas
- 13 SEER central air conditioning system
- 93% efficiency gas heat system
- Digital programmable thermostat
- Cultured marble vanity tops with a white matte finish
- Full ceramic tile shower/tub surround
- Moen® shower/tub/sink faucets
- Oak vanities in owner's suite and secondary bath
- Double sinks in owner's bath
- Walk-in closet
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired