The Birchwood is an open design with the kitchen as the focal point of the first floor. Upstairs you'll find a private owner's suite and spacious secondary bedrooms.
- $699,990 Starting From
- $4,365/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2396 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Granite countertops and backsplash
- Maple vanities in master and secondary bathrooms
- Moen® shower/tub/sink faucets in all bathrooms
- 93% efficiency gas heat/ 13-SEER central air conditioning system
- Insulated Low-E glass on all windows
- R-19 wall insulation; R-49 attic insulation
- Water saver toilets and shower heads
- WiFi Honeywell® digital thermostat
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Ceiling fan box pre-wire in gathering room and owner’s bedroom
- Craftmaster 6-panel interior doors
- Designer Kichler™ lighting fixtures
- The Birchwood is full of upscale finishes such as granite countertops and 42" maple cabinets in the kitchen and hardwood through most of the first floor.
- Asphalt driveway with concrete service walk
- Dexter Corona® locks
- Lifetime Architectural shingles
- Partial stone façade per elevation
- Private rear deck 10’x10’
- Snow/ice barrier on all roofs
- Steel raised panel garage door
- Therma Tru® Fiberglass front entry door
- WiFi garage door opener with two remotes and keypad
- Full ceramic tile shower/tub surround in all bathrooms
- Hardwood in kitchen/café, gathering room, dining room, entry and Pulte Planning Center®
- Shaw® carpeting throughout living areas
- Vinyl in laundry
- 2nd floor loft for TV or office
- (2) Pre-Wired WAPs in predetermined ceiling locations
- (3) Dual Port jacks (CAT6/RG6)
- 200 AMP electrical service (per plan)
- 50 gallon gas water heater
- Washer and dryer hook-ups
- 42” maple cabinets
- Avalon Dorchester stainless steel sink
- Granite countertops
- LED Lighting Package
- Moen® faucet
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Irrigation system
- Professionally designed landscape
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired