Almost Sold Out
About the Community
You'll be swept away by the tree-lined views and cul-de-sac homesites of Chandler Ridge in Des Peres, with all homesites exceeding 15,000 square feet. Our home designs feature ranch, master-down and two-story options with the quality craftsmanship you expect. Stunning backyards offer the privacy you deserve. Enjoy a location just one mile from outdoor recreation, shopping, dining and I-270. Families with school-aged children benefit from the exceptional Kirkwood school district.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- 24 Homesites Larger than 15,000 Sq. Ft.
- Highly Rated Kirkwood R-VII School District
- Cul-de-sac Homesites Available
- Less than 1 Mile to I-270
- Just Over 13 Miles to Downtown St. Louis
- Less than 1 Mile to The Des Peres Lodge
- 4 Miles to I-64
- 5 Miles to I-44
- 14 Miles to Lambert International Airport
- 1 Mile to West County Center Mall
- 1 Mile to Shopping and Dining at Des Peres Point/Cinema
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Des Peres Hospital
- Less than 1 Mile to Phantom Forest/Bittersweet Woods
- 2 Miles to Pioneer Park
- Less than 2 Miles to Des Peres Park
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(6) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article