Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Chestnut Creek welcomes you with a picturesque streetscape and family-friendly community. Cul-de-sac homesites, a creek bed, open space and trees showcase the natural beauty of the community. Children will receive an excellent education from the highly-regarded Fort Zumwalt school district, and residents of all ages enjoy exceptional home designs featuring ranch and two-story layouts.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Easy Access to 364, 40 and 70
- Located in Dardenne Prairie, a Prestigious St. Charles County Submarket
- Life Tested® Home Designs Featuring the Pulte Planning Center® and Everyday Entry™
- 49 Homesites Available
- Ranch, First Floor Master and Two-Story Designs Available
- Cul-de-sac Homesites Available
- Desirable Fort Zumwalt School District
- All Schools Located Within 3 Miles of Chestnut Creek
- 30 Miles to Downtown St. Louis
- Creek Bed, Open Space and Trees Provide an Attractive Common Ground
- 2.5 Miles from City Hall Park Which Features Two Playgrounds and Other Amenities
- 2-3 Miles from 3 Shopping Corridors/Centers Including The Meadows of Lake St. Louis
- Less than 1 Mile to Interstate 64
- 4 Miles to Interstate 70
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article