Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Discover space, privacy, and convenience at Bur Oaks of Chesterfield. This community is a secluded haven of 35 homes, with oversized homesites backing up to open space or common ground, and just miles from outdoor recreation, shopping and dining. Choose from ranch, master-down or two-story home designs, built for the way you live. Families with school-aged children benefit from the acclaimed Rockwood school district.
The Beechwood is a sprawling one-story home that spoils owners with a private Owner’s Retreat, spacious walk-in closet, and gourmet kitchen.
Popular for a reason, Maple Valley offers flex and café space, an upstairs loft, and a large raised-ceiling gathering room.
The tone is set in Meadowview by its dramatic kitchen, with a large island and seating around an optional double-sided fireplace.
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space, and an Owner’s Retreat.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- 35 Single Family Homes From the $600s
- Rockwood R-VI School District
- Desirable Chesterfield/West County Location
- Large Homesites, Approx. 100’ x 140’
- All Homesites Back to Open Space or Common Ground
- 2 Miles to I-64
- 18 Miles to Downtown St. Louis
- Walking Trail
- Tot Lot with Swing Set
- Trail Lookout Points with Natural Stone Seating
- 3 Miles from Central Park
- 5 Miles from Faust Park
- Few Miles from Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Less Than 1 Mile From the Monarch Levee Trail
- 2-4 Miles from Chesterfield Commons, Chesterfield Mall and Two Outlet Malls
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(3) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article