Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Discover space, privacy, and convenience at Bur Oaks of Chesterfield. This community is a secluded haven of 35 homes, with oversized homesites backing up to open space or common ground, and just miles from outdoor recreation, shopping and dining. Choose from ranch, master-down or two-story home designs, built for the way you live. Families with school-aged children benefit from the acclaimed Rockwood school district.
Popular for a reason, Maple Valley offers flex and café space, an upstairs loft, and a large raised-ceiling gathering room.
The tone is set in Meadowview by its dramatic kitchen, with a large island and seating around an optional double-sided fireplace.
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space, and an Owner’s Retreat.
What Life's Like
Embrace life in the great outdoors at Bur Oaks, where you can entertain the kids at the on-site park, take a stroll along the walking paths, or watch for eagles at the trail lookout area. Just a few miles north, you’ll find the Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex, with parks, recreation, and art events for all ages.Request Info
- 35 Single Family Homes From the $600s
- Rockwood R-VI School District
- Desirable Chesterfield/West County Location
- Large Homesites, Approx. 100’ x 140’
- All Homesites Back to Open Space or Common Ground
- 2 Miles to I-64
- 18 Miles to Downtown St. Louis
- Walking Trail
- Tot Lot with Swing Set
- Trail Lookout Points with Natural Stone Seating
- 3 Miles from Central Park
- 5 Miles from Faust Park
- Few Miles from Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex
- Less Than 1 Mile From the Monarch Levee Trail
- 2-4 Miles from Chesterfield Commons, Chesterfield Mall and Two Outlet Malls
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage