New Phase Available
About the Community
With luxurious home designs located in Lyon Township, Rathmor Park is the perfect place to call home. Located within the highly-rated South Lyon School District, this community attracts those looking for exceptional schools and plenty of living space. Our new single-family home designs offer a variety of open floor plans with flexible living spaces, perfect for entertaining and everyday life.
The Willwood at Rathmor Park has a 2-story gathering area, formal dining room, huge loft, versatile flex space for a den or study, and a 3-car garage.
At Rathmor Park, the Woodside’s dramatic two-story gathering room, open layout and multiple dining areas with butler’s pantry allow for entertaining in style.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
The multi-level Allison features an open concept layout with luxurious Owner’s Suite on a private level, as well as a finished lower-level game room.
A large Everyday EntryTM welcomes you to Deer Valley at Rathmor Park. You'll also enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space, and an Owner’s Retreat.
Popular for a reason, the Maple Valley at Rathmor Park offers flex and café space, an upstairs loft, and a large raised-ceiling gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Highly acclaimed South Lyon Community Schools
- Collection of Life-Tested® single family home designs that offer a variety of open floor plans with functional spaces like a flex room and loft.
- Living just minutes from I-96 and I-275, you will enjoy convenient access to all of greater metro Detroit.
- Rathmor Park is just a short drive away from some of metro Detroit's premier shopping centers, such as; Twelve Oaks Mall, West Oaks Shopping Center, Fountain Walk, and Novi Town Center.
- Located less than 4 miles from downtown South Lyon, featuring over 100 stores, restaurants, and services.
- Located right on the border of Novi and Northville, enjoy all the amenities that those cities have to offer with lower Lyon taxes