With windows on two sides of the Islebrook, you won't lack for a spot to sit and soak up some sunshine. Entertaining is easy with the open floor plan, private balcony, and a second bedroom suite for overnight guests.
Explore the Islebrook Floor Plan
Step inside this home to see the life-tested home designs with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live. This digital representation may vary slightly from actual home offered*.
- $483,995 Starting From
- $2,507/mo Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1470 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Whirlpool Dishwasher, Electric Range and Microwave
- Birch Kitchen Cabinets with Knobs
- Colonial Two Panel Interior Doors with Lever Hardware
- Whirlpool Electric Washer and Dryer
- Approximate Nine Foot Ceiling Heights
- Engineered Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, Foyer and Dining Room, per plan
- Ceramic Tile Floors in all Baths and Utility Room, per plan
- Wall to Wall Carpeting with 8 lb. Pad in Bedrooms, Living Room and Den, per plan
- Granite Vanity Top with China White Under-Mount Sink
- Tub/Shower Combination with Door, per plan
- Individual Unit Central Air Conditioning
- Pulte 10 Year Protection Plan Warranty
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired