The center island eat-in kitchen is perfect for everyday meals. The private Owner’s Suite includes a walk-in closet for generous storage plus an over-sized stall shower. Add French doors to the den to make a private home office or flex space. A separate laundry room with washer/dryer included for added convenience. The Jensen is ideal for empty-nesters or active adults seeking carefree living.
Explore the Jensen Floor Plan
- $333,995 Starting From
- $1,776/mo Starting From
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 956 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Durable Pre-Finished Engineered Hardwood in Select Areas
- Ceramic Tile in Baths and Utility Room, per plan
- Plush Wall to Wall Carpeting with 8 lb Pad in select areas
- Standard Birch or Upgraded Cabinets and Brushed Nickel Knobs
- Beautiful Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Two Bowl Sink with Garbage Disposal
- Quality Whirlpool Appliances
- Rough-In for Ice Maker Water Supply Line
- Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Included with Purchase
- Building Elevator Servicing All Floors
- Open Concept Floor Plans with Center Island Kitchens
- Tall 9 Foot Ceilings Throughout
- Camera and Intercom System from Unit to Front Lobby
- Elegant Colonial Two Panel Doors with Lever Hardware
- Individual Tankless Gas Hot Water Heater
- Pre-Wire Coaxial RG5 Cable Outlets in choice locations
- Telephone Category 5 Wire Outlets in choice locations
- Active Adult 62+ community near river in beautiful Andover.
- Private Covered Balcony off Living Room
- Community Clubhouse with Exercise Room
- Walking Trails near Merrimack River
- Ideal open concept floor plan with center island kitchen and private den.
- Brand new quality finishes, tall ceilings, elegant details.
- Make the move and enjoy carefree living at its finest.
- Community clubhouse with fitness, plus walking trails nearby.
- Pulte 10 Year Protection Plan
- Standard Birch or Upgraded Vanity Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Knobs
- One Piece Fiberglass Shower Stall With Door, per plan
- Individual Unit High Efficiency Central Air Conditioning
- Individual Unit High Efficiency Forced Warm Air Gas Heating System
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired