Plenty of sunshine awaits you in the Jenson's living room, on the private balcony, and in the master suite with bay window. The eat-in kitchen is perfect for everyday meals. The private Owner’s Suite includes a walk-in closet for generous storage plus an oversized stall shower. Add French doors to the den to make a private home office or guestroom. This home also includes a laundry room, for added convenience. This plan is ideal for those seeking convenience and privacy.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Jensen by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Jensen by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- $357,995 Starting From
- $1,996/mo Starting From
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 956 Sq. Ft.
- Approximately Nine Foot Ceiling Heights
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector With Battery Back Up in all Units
- Colonial Two Panel Interior Doors W/ Chrome Hardware
- Complete Pre-Selected Custom Lighting Package
- Exclusive Pulte Interior Trim Package Includes Crown With Neck Molding, Chair Rail With Panel Molding, & Pulte Columns, per plan
- Fire Sprinkler System on all Floors and in all Units
- Phone Intercom & Camera System from unit to Front Lobby
- Unit Steel Entrance Door. Features included Two Panel Style with Closer, Peephole, Automatic door bottom and Bright Chrome combination lockset with Deadbolt
- Whirlpool side by sided Washer & Dryer
- Corian Vanity Counter Tops With Under-Mount White China Bowl Sink
- Elongated Toilet in all Baths
- Expansive Plate Glass Mirrors And Accessories In all Baths
- Moen Washerless Shower Controls and Faucets
- Soaker Tub With Ceramic Tile Surround Backsplash and Platform, per plan
- Tub/ Shower Combination, per plan
- Ceramic Tile Floor In all Baths and Utility Room, Per Plan
- Pre-Finished Engineered Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, Foyer Entry Hall and Dining Room
- Granite Kitchen Counter Tops
- Insinkerator Garbage Disposal
- Moen Single Lever Washerless Kitchen Faucet
- Rough-In for Ice Maker Water Supply Line
- Stainless Steel Under-Mount Double Bowl Sink
- Whirlpool Dishwasher
- Whirlpool Electric Range with Self Cleaning Oven
- Whirlpool Over the Range Microwave/ Hood Combination
- Harvey Single-Hung Vinyl, White Framed Windows with Screen
- Individual Tankless Gas Hot Water Heater
- Individual Central Air Conditioning
- Individual Hydronic Forced One-Zone Warm Air Gas Heating System
- Elevator Servicing all Floors
- Sound Deadening Within Unit: Tenant Separation walls W/Two Layers of Batt Insulation, Corridor walls W/ Batt Insulation, Gypcrete over wood floors
- 10 Year Protection Plan Warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired