The Keller design features a private Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet and oversized stall shower. The den can remain a gathering space or finished with French doors to become a private home office. The in-unit laundry room gives you more time to enjoy the private balcony off the light-filled living room. This home also features an eat-in kitchen, with customizable options. This plan is ideal for those seeking convenience and privacy.
- $334,015 Starting From
- $1,913/mo Starting From
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 945 Sq. Ft.
- Approximate Nine Foot Ceiling Heights
- Colonial Two Panel Interior Doors with Lever Hardware
- Whirlpool Electric Washer and Dryer
- Ceramic Tile Floors in all Baths and Utility Room, per plan
- Engineered Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, Foyer and Dining Room, per plan
- Wall to Wall Carpeting with 8 lb. Pad in Bedrooms, Living Room and Den, per plan
- Granite Vanity Top with China White Under-Mount Sink
- Tub/Shower Combination with Door, per plan
- Birch Kitchen Cabinets with Knobs
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Whirlpool Dishwasher, Electric Range and Microwave
- Individual Unit Central Air Conditioning
- Pulte 10 Year Protection Plan Warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired