Enjoy casual meals in the eat-in kitchen or entertain in the large, bright living room with sliding doors that open to a covered balcony. A private hallway accesses the large Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet. The den can be finished with French doors to keep your home office private as well. This home also includes a laundry room.
- $343,995 Starting From
- $1,970/mo Starting From
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1030 Sq. Ft.
- Individual Unit Central Air Conditioning
- Ceramic Tile Floors in all Baths and Utility Room, per plan
- Engineered Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, Foyer and Dining Room, per plan
- Wall to Wall Carpeting with 8 lb. Pad in Bedrooms, Living Room and Den, per plan
- Granite Vanity Top with China White Under-Mount Sink
- Tub/Shower Combination with Door, per plan
- Birch Kitchen Cabinets with Knobs
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Whirlpool Dishwasher, Electric Range and Microwave
- Approximate Nine Foot Ceiling Heights
- Colonial Two Panel Interior Doors with Lever Hardware
- Whirlpool Electric Washer and Dryer
- Pulte 10 Year Protection Plan Warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired