The center island eat-in kitchen is perfect for everyday meals. The private Owner’s Suite includes a walk-in closet for generous storage plus an oversized stall shower. Add French doors to the den to make a private home office or guestroom. A separate laundry room with washer/dryer included for added convenience. The Jensen is ideal for empty nesters or active adults seeking carefree living.
It's in the Details
The Jensen home features: 956sqft, one bed one bath plus a private den, center island open concept kitchen, king sized master suite with walk in closet, private laundry with washer & dryer included, nine foot high ceilings, rich moldings, Whirlpool appliances, hardwood floors, natural gas heat and central air.Request Info
- Durable Pre-Finished Engineered Hardwood in Select Areas
- Ceramic Tile in Baths and Utility Room, per plan
- Plush Wall to Wall Carpeting with 8 lb Pad in select areas
- Individual Tankless Gas Hot Water Heater
- Pre-Wire Coaxial RG5 Cable Outlets in choice locations
- Telephone Category 5 Wire Outlets in choice locations
- Standard Birch or Upgraded Cabinets and Brushed Nickel Knobs
- Beautiful Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Two Bowl Sink with Garbage Disposal
- Quality Whirlpool Appliances
- Rough-In for Ice Maker Water Supply Line
- Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Included with Purchase
- Building Elevator Servicing All Floors
- Open Concept Floor Plans with Center Island Kitchens
- Tall 9 Foot Ceilings Throughout
- Camera and Intercom System from Unit to Front Lobby
- Elegant Colonial Two Panel Doors with Lever Hardware
- Pulte 10 Year Protection Plan
- Active Adult 62+ community near river in beautiful Andover.
- Private Covered Balcony off Living Room
- Community Clubhouse with Exercise Room
- Walking Trails near Merrimack River
- Ideal open concept floor plan with center island kitchen and private den.
- Brand new quality finishes, tall ceilings, elegant details.
- Make the move and enjoy carefree living at its finest.
- Community clubhouse with fitness, plus walking trails nearby.
- Standard Birch or Upgraded Vanity Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Knobs
- One Piece Fiberglass Shower Stall With Door, per plan
- Fire Sprinkler System All Floors and Every Unit
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector Every Unit
- Public Water and Sewer
- Individual Unit High Efficiency Central Air Conditioning
- Individual Unit High Efficiency Forced Warm Air Gas Heating System
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired