The center island eat-in kitchen is perfect for everyday meals. The private Owner’s Suite includes a walk-in closet for generous storage plus an oversized stall shower. Add French doors to the den to make a private home office or guestroom. A separate laundry room with washer/dryer included for added convenience. The Jensen is ideal for empty nesters or active adults seeking carefree living.
- $335,120 Starting From
- $1,861/mo Starting From
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 956 Sq. Ft.
- Ceramic Tile in Baths and Utility Room, per plan
- Durable Pre-Finished Engineered Hardwood in Select Areas
- Plush Wall to Wall Carpeting with 8 lb Pad in select areas
- Individual Tankless Gas Hot Water Heater
- Pre-Wire Coaxial RG5 Cable Outlets in choice locations
- Telephone Category 5 Wire Outlets in choice locations
- Beautiful Granite Countertops
- Quality Whirlpool Appliances
- Rough-In for Ice Maker Water Supply Line
- Stainless Steel Undermount Two Bowl Sink with Garbage Disposal
- Standard Birch or Upgraded Cabinets and Brushed Nickel Knobs
- Building Elevator Servicing All Floors
- Camera and Intercom System from Unit to Front Lobby
- Elegant Colonial Two Panel Doors with Lever Hardware
- Open Concept Floor Plans with Center Island Kitchens
- Tall 9 Foot Ceilings Throughout
- Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Included with Purchase
- Active Adult 62+ community near river in beautiful Andover.
- Community Clubhouse with Exercise Room
- Private Covered Balcony off Living Room
- Walking Trails near Merrimack River
- Ideal open concept floor plan with center island kitchen and private den.
- Brand new quality finishes, tall ceilings, elegant details.
- Make the move and enjoy carefree living at its finest.
- Community clubhouse with fitness, plus walking trails nearby.
- Pulte 10 Year Protection Plan
- One Piece Fiberglass Shower Stall With Door, per plan
- Standard Birch or Upgraded Vanity Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Knobs
- Individual Unit High Efficiency Central Air Conditioning
- Individual Unit High Efficiency Forced Warm Air Gas Heating System
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired