Walk-In Customers Welcome
Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community
Already 85% sold out! Featuring low-maintenance living, Courts of Clarksburg is Montgomery County’s fastest-selling new active adult community with single-family homes for sale (lawn care included) with 1st floor owner suites. Enjoy a Clubhouse, exercise room & community garden. Live close to I-270, Wegmans & Target. Welcome to your new home at upscale Courts of Clarksburg for buyers 55 & over.
Tour our new homes at Courts of Clarksburg
Contact George to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community.
Call or text 240-702-2381
Tour Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The Blue Rock detached home provides both an owner's suite, a second bedroom and full bath on the main floor.
The Passport's kitchen impresses with an over-sized island as well as abundant light that streams into the cafe and gathering room.
The Abbeyville home design at Courts of Clarksburg features an open layout with an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room which makes it one of our most popular plans.
The Burgundy detached home provides both the owner's suite and a second bedroom and full bath on the main floor.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Picturesque Courts of Clarksburg community for those 55 or better
- Consumer inspired single family homes at Courts of Clarksburg ranging from 1,489 to 1,822 square feet
- 1st floor features such as owner's suites, flex spaces and laundry rooms at Courts of Clarksburg
- Exclusive onsite community clubhouse at Courts of Clarksburg featuring an exercise room, craft room, large gathering area, oversized patio and more
- Short Drive to retail and dining in Clarksburg Village Center from Courts of Clarksburg
- 24-hour Harris Teeter in Clarksburg Village Center at Courts of Clarksburg
- 3.5 miles from Wegmans in the Shops at Seneca Meadows
- Access to an abundance of established Clarksburg Village amenities including 2 Olympic sized pools
- 775 acres with over 25% of land dedicated to open space in adjacent Clarksburg Village
- 55 miles of walking and jogging trails throughout Clarksburg Village
- Black Rock Center for the Arts, Strathmore Center, and multiplex cinemas are just a short drive away
- Additional shopping and dining is nearby Courts of Clarksburg at the Milestone Shopping Center
- 4.2 miles to Holy Cross Germantown Hospital from Courts of Clarksburg
- Convenient to I-270, Route 355 and Route 27 from Courts of Clarksburg
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Receive Up to $7,500 in closing costs*
Our new Active Adult community is now offering up to $7,500 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Request Information
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community – active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and active and retired military.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Abbeyville, Burgundy, & Passport Models for Sale
Don’t miss your chance to own one of our beautiful model homes in Courts of Clarksburg with upscale features and finishes.Request Information
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Call to set up an in-person or video appointment.Contact Us
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More