Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community
Sold out! Featuring low-maintenance living, Courts of Clarksburg is Montgomery County’s fastest-selling new active adult community with single-family homes for sale (lawn care included) with 1st floor owner suites. Enjoy a Clubhouse, exercise room & community garden. Live close to I-270, Wegmans & Target. Welcome to your new home at upscale Courts of Clarksburg for buyers 55 & over.
Tour our new homes at Courts of Clarksburg
Contact George to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community.
Call or text 240-702-2381
Online Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Picturesque Courts of Clarksburg community for those 55 or better
- Consumer inspired single family homes at Courts of Clarksburg ranging from 1,489 to 1,822 square feet
- 1st floor features such as owner's suites, flex spaces and laundry rooms at Courts of Clarksburg
- Exclusive onsite community clubhouse at Courts of Clarksburg featuring an exercise room, craft room, large gathering area, oversized patio and more
- Short Drive to retail and dining in Clarksburg Village Center from Courts of Clarksburg
- 24-hour Harris Teeter in Clarksburg Village Center at Courts of Clarksburg
- 3.5 miles from Wegmans in the Shops at Seneca Meadows
- Access to an abundance of established Clarksburg Village amenities including 2 Olympic sized pools
- 775 acres with over 25% of land dedicated to open space in adjacent Clarksburg Village
- 55 miles of walking and jogging trails throughout Clarksburg Village
- Black Rock Center for the Arts, Strathmore Center, and multiplex cinemas are just a short drive away
- Additional shopping and dining is nearby Courts of Clarksburg at the Milestone Shopping Center
- 4.2 miles to Holy Cross Germantown Hospital from Courts of Clarksburg
- Convenient to I-270, Route 355 and Route 27 from Courts of Clarksburg
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More