Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community
About the Community
Courts of Clarksburg is Montgomery County's premier active adult 55+ single-family home community where lifestyle is all about location. The homes feature 1-level living that’s easy and low-maintenance. Say goodbye to stairs, lawn care, landscaping and expensive repairs! Enjoy dinner nights and football games with neighbors in your new home designed for today's living. A clubhouse is coming spring 2018!
The Blue Rock detached home provides both an owner's suite, a second bedroom and full bath on the main floor.
The Passport's kitchen impresses with an over-sized island as well as abundant light that streams into the cafe and gathering room.
The Abbeyville's open layout with an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room makes it one of our most popular plans.
The Burgundy detached home provides both the owner's suite and a second bedroom and full bath on the main floor.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Picturesque community for those 55 or better
- Consumer inspired single family homes ranging from 1,676 to 1,877 square feet
- 1st floor features such as owner's suites, flex spaces and laundry rooms
- Planned onsite community clubhouse Opening June 2018, will feature an exercise room, craft room, large gathering area, oversized patio and more
- Short Drive to retail and dining in Clarksburg Village Center
- 24-hour Harris Teeter in Clarksburg Village Center
- 3.5 miles from Wegmans in the Shops at Seneca Meadows
- Access to an abundance of established Clarksburg Village amenities including 2 Olympic sized pools
- 775 acres with over 25% of land dedicated to open space in adjacent Clarksburg Village
- 55 miles of walking and jogging trails throughout Clarksburg Village
- Black Rock Center for the Arts, Strathmore Center, and multiplex cinemas are just a short drive away
- Additional shopping and dining is nearby at the Milestone Shopping Center
- 4.2 miles away from Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
- Convenient to I-270, Route 355 and Route 27
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantRequest Info
Up to $7.5k in closing costs*
Our new Active Adult community is now offering up to $7,500 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Request Information
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article