Nestled just outside downtown Whitestown, Bridle Oaks features family-friendly amenities minutes from shopping, dining, and entertainment. This well-designed community offers innovative new homes with direct access to the Big 4 Rail Trail as well as a playground, open space, and picturesque lakes. Our collection of new construction ranch and two-story homes boast the space and open concept layout you crave.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Innovative Ranch and Two-story Single Family Homes from the Mid $200s
- Life Tested® Homes with Features Built for the Way You Live Including the Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry®, Lofts, and Open Floor Plans
- On-site Playground, Common Areas, and Ponds
- Direct Access to the Big 4 Rail Trail Which Connects to Downtown Whitestown
- Located in the Lebanon School District with School-Aged Children Attending Perry Worth Elementary, Lebanon Middle School, and Lebanon High School
- 3 Miles to The Shoppes at Whitestown
- 30 Minutes Away from Downtown Indianapolis
- 3.5 Miles from I-65, Connecting to I-465
- 1 Mile from Main Street Park, an 11-Acre Park Featuring a Playground, Turf Play Area, Sledding Hill, Splash Pad, Picnic Shelter, Fitness Trail, and Sports Courts
- Nearby to Park 100 Office Complexes
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join The VIP Interest List
Join our VIP interest list for first details on home designs, homesites, grand opening and more.See Sales for Details
Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired and ready for anything to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(24) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More