Blue Ridge Creek
The inviting Blue Ridge Creek community is perfect for families looking for new construction homes in Fishers. Located in the top-rated Hamilton Southeastern School District and adjacent to the highly-anticipated Finch Creek Park, these one- and two-story new construction homes feature open and wooded homesites. Families will also appreciate the new home plans designed with ample space, upgraded features, and floor plans designed to maximize living areas.
Online Blue Ridge Creek Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Blue Ridge Creek. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
The Crossings Series offers open floorplans perfect for entertaining, lofts for added living spaces and Life Tested® features like the Pulte Planning Center® and Everyday Entry® to keep you organized.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Highly-rated Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- Wooded and pond-view homesites
- Optional Basements
- Available Amenities including Pool, Playground and Basketball Court
- 169 homesites to be released in sections
- Homes include 3-car or tandem garage
- 5 minutes to Hamilton Town Center, outdoor shopping mall
- 1.5 miles to grocery shopping, dining and entertainment
- Easy access to I-69 and 146th St.
- Home designs ranging from 2,300 – 3,200 sq. ft.
- Life Tested® features: Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry®, flexible living space
- Close to Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
- Walking distance to 200-Acre Finch Creek Park (coming soon)
- Finch Creek Park will feature a proposed Noblesville Fieldhouse, a 130,000-square-foot youth sports facility including five hardwood courts, 75,000 square feet of indoor turf and a 10,000-square-foot physical therapy office
- Finch Creek Park will feature athletic fields, playgrounds and more
Up to $4,000 in Closing Costs
When you purchase a to-be-built home, you’ll receive up to $4,000 closing costs when you partner with, our affiliate, Pulte Mortgage. See sales for additional details.See Sales for Details
Up to $5,000 in Closing Costs on Quick Move-In Homes
When you purchase a quick move-in home in Indianapolis, you’ll receive up to $5,000 in closing costs when you partner with our affiliate, Pulte Mortgage. See sales for additional details.See Sales for Details
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(24) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More