Towns at The Station
About the Community
Discover new-construction townhomes at Towns at The Station. This community offers residents a vibrant, active lifestyle in an excellent Fishers location adjacent to the master-planned Fishers District development. Our Life Tested® designs will offer several upgraded features and will provide access to resort-style amenities including a pool, fitness center and bark park. With ample amenities, an ideal location and beautiful home designs, the life you’ve envisioned is waiting for you at the Towns at The Station.
Schedule a private 1-1 of our community’s model homes
Contact James to schedule a private 1-1 tour of Towns at the Station.
Text or call 317-648-5949
Take Advantage of Historically-LowInterest Rates
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- 3-Story Townhome Designs with Upgraded Features
- Convenient Fishers Location along 116th Street adjacent to the master-planned Fishers District development
- Less than 1 Mile from I-69
- Steps Away from Shopping and Dining at Fishers District
- Access to Amenities including Spinning Studio, Sun Deck, Pool, Outdoor Games, Poolside Grill, Outdoor Firepits, Bark Park, and Fitness Center at The Mark Apartments
- Equipped with Pulte Smart Home Technology
- Minutes from IKEA, Top Golf and Downtown Fishers
- Hamilton Southeastern School District
- Beautiful, Modern Exterior with 2-Car Garage
- Fishers was rated the #1 Place to Live by Money Magazine (2017)
- Walking distance to businesses located at/coming soon to The Yard at Fishers District: Hyatt Place / Hyatt House Hotel, 1933 Lounge, Havana Cigar Lounge, Sun King Brewery, Fishers Test Kitchen, The Mark at Fishers District Apartments, Pet People, Nicey Frozen Treats, The Hot Room, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Salon, Kincaid’s Meat Market, Epic Interval Training, 101 Beer Kitchen, Sangiovese Ristorante, Rize, Rise’ n Roll Bakery, Engle & Völkers, Blue Peppermint Boutique, Massage Heights, CycleBar, Verizon, Tropical Smoothie Café, Tavern + Kitchen, BIBIBOP Asian Grill, Shake Shack, Pier 48 Fish House & Oyster Bar, Peace Water Winery
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Join Interest List
Join our interest list to be the first to know about community development, grand opening details and more!Learn More
Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired and ready for anything to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(32) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More