Copper Run is an exclusive, enclave neighborhood that offers family-friendly living in the Carmel-Clay School District. Our collection of single-family homes offers a variety of open floorplans and thoughtful living spaces to enhance your everyday life. With a convenient location along W 131st St., everyday amenities are just a short drive away.
Tour our new homes at Copper Run
Text or call 317-548-8904
Tour Copper Run
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Copper Run. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Enclave Neighborhood with Only 28 Homesites
- Highly-Rated Carmel-Clay School District
- Close Proximity to Downtown Carmel and the Art & Design District
- Easy Access to Major Highways to Simplify Your Commute
- Sprawling Home Designs with Impressive Features like 2-Story Gathering Rooms, Private Owner’s Suites and Additional Loft Space for Extra Entertaining Room
- Three-Car, Side-Load Garage with Storage Area
- Gorgeous Pond-View Homesites and Mature Tree Lines
- Quick Drive to St. Vincent Hospital and IU Health North
- Community Walking Trails, Ponds and Pergola Seating Area
- Ranked #1 as the “2012 Best Places to Live” by CNN Money Magazine
Up to $5,000 in Closing Costs on Quick Move-In Homes
When you purchase a quick move-in home in Indianapolis, you’ll receive up to $5,000 in closing costs when you partner with PulteMortgage. See sales for additional details.See sales for details
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.Learn More
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(34) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More