Walk-In Customers Welcome
Columbia Park Townes
Columbia Park Townes is a low-maintenance community of new Naperville townhomes conveniently situated within the Naperville School District 203 and within walking distance from the Naperville Metra. This community exudes convenience, being just 1.5 miles from downtown Naperville and 5 minutes from retail, dining and entertainment options. Our collection of new Naperville townhomes offer open designs and flex space, perfect for entertaining.
Tour our new homes at Columbia Park Townes
Contact Kayla to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Columbia Park Townes.
Text or call 630-521-3251
The Metro features a spacious open concept with the kitchen in the back of the home, providing access to the outdoor deck.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Access to the Tuk Tuk Service in Naperville
- Pulte Energy Advantage® - Pulte Homes Are Up To 30% More Energy-Efficient than the Average Existing Home
- Transferable Warranty: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Protection Against Leaks, 2-Year Mechanical Systems Coverage, 1-Year Materials and Workmanship Coverage
- Rooftop Lofts and Terraces Available
- Live Near Multiple Gyms and Hundreds of Miles of Trails/Outdoor Recreation Opportunities
- Low Property Taxes at 2%
- Low-Maintenance Townhomes Less Than a 15-Minute Walk (0.7 Miles) to the Naperville Metra Station (37-Minute Metra Express Train to Union Station in Chicago)
- Highly-Regarded Naperville School District 203 (Ellsworth Elementary, Washington Jr. High School, Naperville North High School)
- Enjoy the Space of a Single Family Home Without the Maintenance in Our 3-Story Townhomes
- Less Than a 25-Minute Walk (1.3 Miles) to Downtown Naperville - World Class Shopping, Dining and a Variety of Family Attractions
- 1.5 Miles to the Beauty and Tranquility of the Naperville Riverwalk
- All Schools Located Within 1.5 Miles
- Less Than a 5-Minute Drive to Interstate 88 (2.0 Miles)
- Less Than 2 Miles from the I-88 Employment Corridor
- Less Than a 20-Minute Walk (1.0 Mile) to North Central College
- Adjacent to Recently Renovated Columbia Estates Park
- Less Than an 8-Minute Drive (2.0 Miles) to the Edward Hospital Campus
- 30 Miles to Downtown Chicago
- Limited Number of Quick Move-in Homes Available - New Construction Without the Wait
We're Proud to Honor Heroes Like You!
We're offering $2,000 toward options for all healthcare workers, grocery store employees, police, firefighters, military, pharmacy workers, teachers, delivery people, food service employees and more.View Details of Program
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Call to set up an in-person or video appointment.Contact Us
Only 2 Homes Remain!
Final opportunity at Columbia Park Townes! Our final 2 homes will be available for move-in this October and offer the finishes and community location you want. Enjoy the best views at Columbia Park Townes.View Homes
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Learn More
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(18) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More