Almost Sold Out
The Point at Providence
About the Community
The Point at Providence welcomes residents with a brick-and-stone streetscape and low-maintenance lifestyle. Families enjoy plenty of outdoor activities within the gated community, including a Resident’s Club with a zero-entry swimming pool and cabana. The clubhouse is a gathering spot with activities rooms and a fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Choose from 4 Consumer Inspired Open Living Floorplans, each with a rear-entry two-car garage, crown molding and granite countertops.
The three-story Deveraux 3 townhome features four bedrooms and an expansive kitchen open to the dining room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Three-story Townhomes from the Mid $200s
- Less than a mile to the nearest grocery store and shopping center, Providence Pavillion
- Private Gated Entrance with Attendant
- Just two miles from I-285
- Downtown, Buckhead and Midtown all within a 30 minute drive
- Sparkling Pool with Lap Lanes
- Fitness Center and Lighted Tennis Court
- Wide variety of shops and restaurants within 5 miles
- Residents' Club with Second Zero-Entry Swimming Pool and Cabana
- Private Neighborhood Clubhouse with Gathering and Activities Rooms
- Just 15 miles from the Atlanta Airport, convenient for traveling
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all Georgia new home purchases starting 1/1/18 through 12/31/18. Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. See a sales consultant for details.Request Info
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article