About the Community
Summerhour offers open space with wooded views, nature trails and a large central park. Each single-family home is designed for everyday living with a light and airy feel that incorporates the beauty of the countryside. Planned amenities include a club pavilion and competition swimming pool to bring neighbors together and enjoy this one-of-a-kind setting.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Wingate welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and gathering room with vaulted ceiling all add to Vanderbilt’s appeal.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Single Family Homes from the high $300s
- Thoughtfully designed neighborhood with fifty acres of greenspace and a large central park.
- Conveniently located in Kennesaw near a wide variety of shopping, dining and recreation opportunities.
- Excellent Cobb County Schools
- Convenient to I-75, Kennesaw and Cumberland area
- Close proximity to lots of local shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation including Northwest Family YMCA and Swift Cantrell Park
- Only 20 minutes from LakePoint Sporting Community, featuring state-of-the-art sports venues, ziplines, water parks, shopping and more.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all Georgia new home purchases starting 1/1/18 through 12/31/18. Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. See a sales consultant for details.Request Info
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article