About the Community
With the Georgia foothills as a backdrop, Canton feels worlds away from the busy city of Atlanta. The homes in Oakhaven reflect the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside. Our collection of two-story single-family homes offers a variety of open floor plans with thoughtful living space. The planned junior Olympic pool, cabana, and playground will offer more opportunities to make memories and enjoy family fun in your new home.
What Life's Like
Experience family fun at Oakhaven. Take a dip in the neighborhood junior-Olympic pool and then join the kids (and kids at heart) at the community playground. Bring a picnic to Sequoyah Park and enjoy a game of baseball or disc golf with family and friends.Request Info
- Two miles from nearest grocery store in Hickory Flat Commons shopping center
- Sequoyah High School
- Dean Rusk Middle School and Hickory Flat Elementary School
- Six miles from Canton Marketplace with a variety of stores
- Other local restaurants and shops within a short 10 minute drive
- Low Cherokee County taxes
- Two miles from Sequoyah Park featuring baseball and softball fields, a multi-purpose field and disc golf course, playground, picnic areas and walking trail
- Future Amenities include: Junior Olympic Pool, Cabana and Playground
About the Area
Live, work, and play at Oakhaven, only 12 minutes from I-575, with easy access to Atlanta. The community is 2 miles from Hickory Flat Commons Shopping Center and 6 miles from Canton Marketplace. Discover the great outdoors at nearby Sequoyah Park, with ball fields, a disc golf course, playground, picnic area and walking trail, or drive a bit further to Ellijay and the Chattahoochee National Forest. Your home in Oakhaven is just 30 minutes away from major employment hubs Woodstock or Marietta.
Highlights of Mercer include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
Stonebrook features open gathering spaces on both floors, a roomy Owner's Suite, and an indispensable Pulte Planning Center®.
The open concept Continental embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry and offers organization and convenience.
MercerOakhaven 414 Timberleaf Road, Holly Springs, Georgia 30115 Lot Number: 05501 (877) 772-6129
- Jr. Olympic Size Pool and Playground
- Sequoyah High School District
- Convenient to Downtown Woodstock
- Walk Out Unfinished Basement
- Cozy Sunroom
- Hardwoods On Main
ContinentalOakhaven 407 Timberleaf Road, Holly Springs, Georgia 30115 Lot Number: 06501 (877) 772-6129
- Jr Oylmpic Size Pool and Playground
- Nearby Shopping and Dining
- Excellent School System
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Guest Suite On The Main Floor
- Private Sitting Room In The Owners Suite
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article