Self-Guided Tour Available
Ideal for families at every stage of life, Northmark in Sugar Hill brings a charming collection of new homes for sale in luxury townhomes and single family plans. Boasting thoughtfully-planned Life Tested® home designs and amenities including a pool and cabana, Northmark is well-placed in the Lanier High School Cluster, a short drive from the shops of Suwanee Town Center and Mall of Georgia.
More Life Built In
$1,212/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The expansive Hutton at Northmark offers sophistication and space, with up to 4 bedrooms and dual Owner’s Suites.
$1,527/moPrincipal & Interest Only
Highlights of the Mercer at Northmark include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with a naturally lit sitting area.
$1,557/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Stonebrook at Northmark features open gathering spaces on both floors, a roomy Owner's Suite, and an indispensable Pulte Planning Center®.
$1,574/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The open concept Continental at Northmark embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry and offers organization and convenience.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Single Family Homes and Townhomes for sale in Sugar Hill
- Neighborhood is walking distance to Lanier High School
- Suwanee Town Center is down the street with open-air shopping center with dining options as well as a center park with amphitheater, splash pad, and more.
- Mall of Georgia is less than 5 miles away featuring TJMaxx, Target, REI, Old Navy as well as Kroger and Publix are less than 5 miles away
- Hartsfield Jackson International Airport is 45 miles away
- Downtown Atlanta is 36 miles away
- Gwinnett County’s Lanier High School District
- 7 miles from I-85 and right off Peachtree Industrial Blvd convenient for commuting
- Sugarloaf Mills offers rainy-day indoor fun like Dave-N-Busters, Medieval Times, and more.
- Infinite Energy Center is right around the corner and hosts many large concerts, the Atlanta Gladiators hockey games, and other exciting events.
- Community amenities include a pool and cabana
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.