Lakecrest, an active adult community for those 55 and better showcases scenic home sites near Lake Lanier’s Southern shores. Boasting new construction ranch style homes in Gwinnett with Life Tested™ interiors thoughtfully designed for one-level living, among Lakecrest’s most alluring attributes is a picturesque walking trail that leads to the lakeshore.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Active Adult Community featuring New Homes for Sale in Buford Near Lake Lanier
- Ranch style homes in Gwinnett County by Pulte Homes offering 55+ buyers the perks of a lake home without the maintenance
- Greenspaces and dedicated walking trail that leads to the lakeshore
- Easy Access to GA-400, I-85, I-985 and Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
- Located within four miles of Downtown Sugar Hill, featuring 17,000 square feet of restaurants, retail spaces, a 387-seat performing arts theater, a brewery and office space overlooking “The Bowl” – an award-winning concert venue with seating up to 1,000 people
- Historic Downtown Buford is less than 4 miles away, Suwanee Town Square is less than 9 miles away, Cumming Marketplace is 7 miles away and the Mall of Georgia is 8 miles away.
- Kroger and Publix are within 4 miles of Lakecrest for convenient grocery shopping
- Nearby Buford Dam Park offers opportunities for sunning on the shores, launching a kayak, fishing and more
- Sugar Hill Golf Club is a public course within 3 miles of the community that offers a full-service pro shop, driving green, practice green, full-service bar and grill, banquet and conference facility, and an 18-hole course
- Prime Timers Pointe at George Pierce Park in Suwanee is less than 10 miles from Lakecrest. This dedicated Seniors Recreation Wing off the Community Center features a lounge with double-sided stacked stone fireplace, rich wood paneling, upscale billiards area with mahogany game tables, cozy seating situated around a flat screen TV and covered patio overlooking the forest
- Traffic light at Buford Dam Road provides safe and easy ingress and egress to the community
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(32) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More