Stonehill at Lenox
About the Community
The luxury 3-story townhomes at Stonehill at Lenox blend a low-maintenance lifestyle with high-energy activities, with a vibrant shopping and dining scene right outside your door. Choose from two plans in the collection, each designed with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining and a 2-car garage. Choose the optional 4th floor terrace and enjoy Atlanta’s magnificent skyline.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of Stonehill at Lenox by taking this video tour.
The expansive Hutton offers sophistication and space, with up to 4 bedrooms, optional rooftop terrace, and double Owner’s Suites.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- 38 Luxury 3-story Townhomes from the low $600s
- In the Heart of Buckhead
- Minutes from I-85 and GA-400
- Sarah Smith School District
- 2-4 bedroom homes with 2.5-3.5 baths available
- 2 Car Garage
- Appx 2 blocks to Shady Valley Park which includes soccer field, tot lot, basketball and tennis courts
- Appx 1.5 miles to Lenox Marta Station - Walk to nearest Marta bus stop
- Appx 1.5 miles to Lenox Mall
- Appx 2 miles to Phipps Plaza
- Minutes from Midtown, Virginia Highlands, Atlantic Station and downtown Atlanta
- Close to the new Streets of Buckhead
- Appx 15 miles from Hartsfield International Airport
- Easy access to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, and much more
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(19) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article