New Homesites Released
The Creek at Arthur Hills
The Creek at Arthur Hills in Acworth features new single family homes in an established community. In addition to Life Tested® floor plans, completed amenities and enchanting streetscapes, The Creek at Arthur Hills offers its residents an alluring blend of accessibility with its close proximity to Hwy 41 and tranquility in this up-and-coming suburban location in North Paulding County.
More Life Built In
$1,297/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Furman at Arthur Hills offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
$1,327/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Wingate at Arthur Hills welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
$1,310/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The open concept Continental at Arthur Hills embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry and offers organization and convenience.
$1,344/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Woodward at Arthur Hills is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
$1,364/moPrincipal & Interest Only
With its open layout, the Riverton at Arthur Hills boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Beautifully crafted single-family homes representing exciting new construction in Acworth, GA by Pulte Homes
- Located in North Paulding, the most desirable region of Paulding due to excellent schools and accessibility to I-75 and Highway-41
- Established community amenities include cabana, swimming pool and playground – ideal for families
- Located roughly 35 miles from Downtown Atlanta and just 7.5 miles from I-75
- Convenient to a number of nearby employment centers such as Acworth (7 miles), Kennesaw (10 miles), Marietta (18 miles), Woodstock (19 miles), and the Smyrna/Cumberland region (23 miles)
- Within a short drive of both Lake Allatoona and Lake Acworth for boating, fishing, watersports and swimming
- Less than 1.5 miles from Arthur Hills is Seven Hills Station, a retail center with a Publix and several shops and restaurants
- Within walking distance (0.5 miles) to Salt and Pepper Café, a highly rated breakfast/lunch spot
- Just 7.5 miles from Lakepoint Sports Complex
- Less than a mile to Bentwater Golf Club
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.