PalmSeries: 60' Series Single Family Homes
Large and growing families thrive in Palm, with up to five bedrooms and a 3-car garage in a single-story ranch. Find yourself relaxing in the flex space that serves as a den, or enjoy entertaining in the formal dining room, just off the open kitchen with island. Palm is ideal for outdoor entertaining too, since the connected café and gathering areas open to an optional covered lanai.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $306,990 Starting From
- $1,686/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2446 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Palm is a wonderfully flexible floor plan offering up to seven bedrooms, with a spacious owner’s suite with a large walk-in closet at the rear of the home. The connected café seating area and open gathering room flow into an optional covered lanai, ideal for outdoor entertaining. Beautiful birch cabinetry and granite countertops accent the kitchen, offering elegance and durability.Request Info
- 17” Ceramic Floor Tile
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® Chrome Faucets
- Tile Walls in Owner's Shower
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink
- Irrigation System with Floratam Sod in Front Yard and Rear Yard
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Sentricon® System with Always Active Technology on the Perimeter of Home
- Sherwin Williams® Paint with 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- ThermaTru® Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- 3-car garage
- Optional tray ceiling in Owner’s suite
- Concrete Block Construction on 1st Floor
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 17” Ceramic Floor Tile
- 36” Designer Maple Cabinets
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Amana® Built-In Microwave - Black
- Amana® Ceramic Top Range - Black
- Amana® Multi-Cycle Dishwasher - Black
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Crown Molding on Kitchen Cabinets
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Heater (per plan)
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans (locations per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (locations per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (locations per plan)
- Underground Utilities
- 17” Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Lever-Style Door Handles
- Knockdown Textured Ceilings and Orange Peel Walls
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- Seagull Lighting® Package
- Shaw® Carpeting
- Optional study in lieu of flex room
- Optional 5th bedroom in lieu of flex room
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic Ventilation
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
- 10-Year Pulte Protection Plan – An Insured Warranty
- Access to Customized Owner’s Entry Web Portal featuring tips for taking care of your new home and exclusive partner discounts
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .