The Siena brings people together - whether that’s guests enjoying a meal in the formal dining room, or families having an impromptu dessert from the open kitchen (with crescent-shaped island) and retiring into the open gathering room. The Pulte Planning Center® creates a hub for family organization and upstairs, the window-lit Owner’s Suite has his-and-hers walk-in closets. Finally, a 3-car garage offers added convenience.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Optional Pulte Planing Center® & Drop Zone
- Study on 1st Floor
- Decorative wood window sills
- 9'4" first floor and 9' second floor ceiling height
- Six panel interior swing doors in wood cased opening with chrome hinges
- Schlage® bright chrome interior passage and privacy door knobs
- 2-1/4” finger jointed colonial casing
- 5 -1/4” O.G. finger jointed baseboard
- Seacrest® birch recessed panel cabinetry in clove or mirage in kitchen and all bathrooms
- Ventilated wire shelving in closets, linen closets, pantries and laundry room
- Seacrest® birch recessed panel cabinetry in clove or mirage at laundry sink with WilsonArt® laminate countertop
- Mohawk® Smartstrand™ carpet with lifetime stain and soil warranty
- 6 pound rebond carpet underpad
- 17” Ceramic floor tile in all wet areas
- Radiant barrier roof sheathing
- All operable windows screened
- Dual pane insulated Low-E clear glass aluminum frame sliding glass door
- 8’ Insulated Smooth Star ™ fiberglass front entry door by Therma-Tru®
- Brick paver front porch
- Brick paver covered lanai
- Walk-in closet off Owner's bath
- 36” raised vanity in Owner’s bath
- Sterling® Performa™ tub
- Ceramic wall tile in all shower areas
- 6” Ceramic shower floor tile
- Chamberlin® Liftmaster™ 1/3 hp automatic garage door opener with 2 remotes
- GFI exterior outlet at front and rear of home and at heat pump location
- AO Smith® 50 gallon electric water heater
- Laundry sink in laundry room
- 3cm granite countertops in kitchen
- 42” upper cabinets with crown molding and staggered 6” over microwave and refrigerator in kitchen
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on compressor
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .