Entertaining thoughts of entertaining? See what families appreciate about the Sandhill. The open kitchen with island connects to a formal dining room, with an optional butler’s pantry. After an enjoyable meal, the natural flow draws guests to the large gathering room. Upstairs, an oversized game room gives kids a place of their own. And the downstairs flex space makes a wonderful den.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $309,990 Starting From
- $1,627/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3172 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Sandhill is a wonderfully flexible floor plan that offers up to five bedrooms for large families or frequent house guests. The spacious owner’s suite on the second level features an extended sitting area, as well as a large walk-in closet. On the main level, a beautiful open kitchen features birch cabinetry and granite countertops, and flows easily into the interconnected café seating area.Request Info
- Brick Paver Driveways and Leadwalks
- Coach Light(s) per plan
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Exterior Hose Bibs (per plan)
- Irrigation System with Floratam Sod in Front Yard and Rear Yard
- Patio or Covered Lanai with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Sentricon® System with Always Active Technology on the Perimeter of Home
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- Optional 3rd Car Garage
- Concrete Block Construction
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- Underground Utilities
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Tile Walls in Owner's Shower
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Heater (per plan)
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Amana® Built-In Microwave - Stainless Steel
- Amana® Ceramic Top Range - Stainless Steel
- Amana® Multi-Cycle Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Expansive, Open Concept Home Design
- Game Room Included
- 17" Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths, and Laundry Room
- Shaw® Carpeting
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 3 Neighborhood(s) nearby .