Citrus Grove gives families room to spread out – and come together. The three bedrooms upstairs are complemented by a huge game room, perfect for a movie night. The Owner’s Suite is conveniently located on the first floor, along with flex space that serves as a den or fifth bedroom. The connected gathering room, café area, and kitchen with island invite everything from mealtime to homework.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $293,990 Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 2830 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Citrus Grove floor plan is known for its spacious gathering room, which connects to the foyer and open kitchen, making this home perfect for entertaining. Beautiful birch cabinetry is found in the kitchen and baths, and an everyday eating area means there’s space for a quick snack on the go or formal dining. A flex room on the main level could be used as an office, den or additional bedroom.Request Info
- Brick Paver Driveways and Leadwalks
- Coach Light(s) per plan
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Exterior Hose Bibs (per plan)
- Irrigation System with Floratam Sod in Front Yard and Rear Yard
- Patio or Covered Lanai with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Sentricon® System with Always Active Technology on the Perimeter of Home
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Heater (per plan)
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
- 17" Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths, and Laundry Room
- Shaw® Carpeting
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Amana® Built-In Microwave - Stainless Steel
- Amana® Ceramic Top Range - Stainless Steel
- Amana® Multi-Cycle Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Concrete Block Construction
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- Underground Utilities
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Tile Walls in Owner's Shower
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink
- Owner's Suite on First Floor
- Optional 3rd Car Garage
- Game Room Included
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .