Arriving home to the Mariner, you stroll through a wide Drop Zone into the open kitchen that connects to the casual dining and gathering areas. Downstairs flex space serves as a den or guest suite, and the third garage bay converts to storage plus a flex room. Upstairs finds a huge game room, optional media room, and spacious Owner’s Suite with a his-and-hers walk-in closet.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Mariner to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- *Please View Our Standard Features Under Offers & Announcements
- 9'4" Ceilings on 1st Floor
- Granite countertops, designer kitchen cabinets, oversized kitchen island, a decorative lighting package, full house blinds, a 9’4” 1st floor ceiling height, side-house gutters, and the Taexx® built-in pest control system.
- Optional Den
- Optional 6th Bedroom
- Smart Home Pre-Wired with 30" Wiring Enclosure Panel, Two CAT 6 Locations (Owner's Suite and Gathering Room) and Predetermined Wireless Access Points for Heat-Mapped Optimal WiFi Coverage
- 10-5-2-1 Limited Transferable Structural Warranty
- Optional Gourmet Kitchen
- Heritage Series
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired