For families seeking room to grow, the Dockside Grand stands out. Downstairs flex rooms conjure up possibilities: up to five bedrooms total. A large optional Drop Zone opens to a seamlessly connected kitchen, gathering area, and dining room. The extra garage bay allows for a third car or ample storage. The second floor provides two more bedrooms and a huge loft.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Dockside Grand by taking this video tour.
- *Please View Our Standard Features Under Offers & Announcements
- 9'4" Ceilings on 1st Floor
- Granite countertops, designer kitchen cabinets with crown molding, an oversized kitchen island, decorative lighting package, the Taexx® built-in pest control system, and 9’4” 1st floor ceiling height.
- Smart Home Pre-Wired with 30" Wiring Enclosure Panel, Two CAT 6 Locations (Owner's Suite and Gathering Room) and Predetermined Wireless Access Points for Heat-Mapped Optimal WiFi Coverage
- 10-5-2-1 Limited Transferable Structural Warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired