The seamless cook’s kitchen, and spacious dining and gathering rooms in the Tangerly Oak are sure to be a delight. This single-story layout offers a guest suite as well as a spacious Owner’s Suite with his-and-hers walk-in closets. Small families (and couples) cherish the design’s special touches, like an extra garage bay for a golf cart and flex space than can be a office, den or additional bedroom.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $567,990 Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 2589 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Tangerly Oak stands out for its stylish and functional kitchen with its Moen® faucet, center island and walk-in pantry. Complement the design with glass tile backsplash. If it’s space you desire, add an optional sunroom or a second story loft that includes an added bedroom and bath, perfect for guests or your own getaway.Request Info
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless steel under mount kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Birch wood kitchen cabinets with 42” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Whirlpool® stainless steel refrigerator
- Whirlpool® stainless steel microwave
- Whirlpool® stainless steel multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® stainless steel natural gas range with self-cleaning oven
- Decorative Moen® faucets
- Granite countertops in all bathrooms
- Owner’s shower with glass enclosure
- Wood bath cabinets with hardware
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- 8’ Interior doors on first floor
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, cafe, baths, gathering room and laundry
- Tray ceiling in owner's suite
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Coffered ceiling in gathering room
- Whirlpool® washer and dryer
- Optional 2nd floor Loft
- Flex Room or optional Den or 3rd Bedroom
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Large, private screened lanai
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Tile roof
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- Energy-efficient gas water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction on first floor
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .